Saturday, October 10, 2015

Self-introduction(English)

My name is Vicky(Peixi Liu). Currently I am a graduate student in Columbia University, majoring in mathematics of finance.

I came from Wuhan, a city in the center of China. My interests include watching movie, music, travelling, running, etc.

I decided to take the Japanese course out of curiosity. I once went to Japan for an exchange program during a summer in high school. We went to Fukushima and had class in the local high school. During the visit, we stayed at the local family's house. I really enjoyed my time there. And it is also a pity that I cannot visit Fukushima anymore due to the nuclear leakage. After that summer, I developed an interest in Japanese culture and watched a lot of Japanese TV dramas and movies.

During the summer in 2014, I planned a trip to Japan again with my friend. We made all the plans by ourselves. Although we didn't know any Japanese back to then, we still had a great time.

This is my last semester in Columbia University, so I really want to take some interesting courses. And I do have a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I’m Naho Tanaka and 18 years old. I’m from Kyoto in Japan. My hobby is watching movies and dramas form other countries. I’m interested in other countries culture. I have keen desire to study abroad someday. It is my pleasure for me to teach Japanese, so please don’t hesitate to ask the problem about Japanese.
    こんにちは。わたしはたなかなほです。よろしくおねがいします。

    ReplyDelete
  2. i allso study business at Ritsumeikan university.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. はじめましてたなかなほさん!わたしわ きょねん しちがつ に きょとへいきました(my profile picture was taken in kyoto きんかくじ)。わたしも えいが と ドラマ がすきです。あなた わ なん の えいが を みますか。

      Delete